I am writing this blog because I want to give you a fresh perspective on the Election. FRESH. This is not a campaign ad and I am not even putting whom I am voting for on this blog. Not necessary at this time.
Here’s some ideas on HOW to vote:
- Research the candidates. Find out what policies they have passed and where they are headed in the future.
- Chat with a few people you trust. By people you trust, I am not referring to popular talk radio hosts.
- Take a look at your own beliefs, dreams, and values. Do your morals line up with a particular candidate? Are there certain dreams that you have that may happen (or be hindered) if a particular President takes office?
- Pray. It sounds simple enough but hear me out. We live in a very tough economy. People are desperate and desperate times call for desperate measures. People are desperate and they will make dumb decisions. Make a smart decision and pray.
Ideas on WHY to vote:
- It is your duty. As an American citizen you need to vote. If you do not vote, then you really do not have a say in the direction of our country. I know some will say “but I pay taxes”. While this is true, voting is ESSENTIAL because the President has a say in where your hard earned money goes!
- You are blessed. In some countries, they are ruled by dictators. They would love to be able to pick their ruler. Exercise your right to who runs our country.